High-Speed Treatment of Depression and Anxiety Disorders—
Attend the Summer Intensive
With David D. Burns, MD!
Two Great Locations—
Learn powerful new tools to boost your effectiveness in the treatment of depression and all of the anxiety disorders! Discover how TEAM-CBT can produce extremely rapid and lasting changes for your depressed and anxious clients—and for you.
This workshop will be experiential. You will have the chance to practice lots of innovative techniques in small groups and get immediate feedback so you can refine your skills. You’ll also have the chance to work on your own feelings of self-doubt so you can leave this workshop on a high, with renewed confidence and excitement about your clinical work.
This dynamic workshop offers:
- State-of-the-art TEAM-CBT techniques for depression and all of the anxiety disorders.
- Powerful new methods for the treatment of habits and addictions—your own and your clients’!
- Innovative resistance-busting techniques to boost patient motivation and eliminate “yes-butting.” Learn to pinpoint and eliminate the eight most common forms of therapeutic resistance.
- Live demonstrations and video clips from actual therapy sessions.
- Powerful Relapse Prevention Training for lasting results.
- Lots of fun and the chance to get some much-needed emotional refueling!
The annual intensives are almost always the best workshops of the year. If you can join us this year, they will be even better!
This workshop has been approved for Levels 1 through 3 TEAM-CBT Certification
and is suitable for novice as well as highly experienced therapists.
Of course, you’ll get tons of CE credits as well.
The two intensives will be similar, but there are some differences that may be important to you.
Special features at this year’s South SF intensive
- Sunny Choi will be speaking on “TEAM with Compassion.” Sunny spoke last year and was amazing, so he is returning, as they say, “by popular demand.” He describes incredible, high-speed TEAM therapy to populations with severe problems and extremely limited resources, including immigrants who do not speak English.
- Dr. Jill Levitt will be joining me as co-therapist for the live demonstration on the evening of day 1. In past years, these dramatic live demos have provided tremendous opportunities for learning. If you have never seen Jill, this will be a real treat for you!
- I will be joined by many expert helpers from the Feeling Good Institute who will help provide feedback for you during the many practice sessions.
- There will be two amazing evening sessions to add depth to your training. You’ll be totally exhausted, but chock-full of incredible new skills and insights that can change the direction of your career and transform your personal life as well.
Special features at this year’s Calgary, Canada intensive
- The three optional evening hikes / meals together will be a highlight for many. While hiking, you will have chances for personal work with David, Q and A, difficult case consultation, and additional practice with the new techniques you are learning.
- If you don’t want to hike, you can enjoy your evenings with friends or family and refuel for the next day.
- There will be a live demo on the morning of day 2. In past years, these live therapy sessions have been inspirational and wonderfully informative. Last year’s live therapy demonstration in Whistler was jaw-dropping!
- And, as you probably know, Jack Hirose always puts on an amazing event, designed to provide you with maximum comfort, delight, and learning!
In both workshops, David promises to catapult at least 65% of the participants into a state of joyous enlightenment. Would you like to finally free yourself from feelings of self-doubt and endless obsessions about whether you’re “good enough?” Check out the registration links now!
Feeling good feels wonderful! You owe it to yourself to feel good! Join me in
David Burns, MD
Here’s a photo of my esteemed colleague, Mike Christensen, at a recent Canadian workshop.
Here’s a photo from some of my Sunday hikes in California with therapists from my free weekly training group at Stanford.