Online Training and Continuing Education Credit in TEAM-CBT
The Feeling Good Institute (FGI) offers many online and in-person training opportunities, as well as TEAM-CBT consultation groups for therapists. All of their upcoming course offerings are listed here.
Please note my upcoming one day workshop with Dr. Jill Levitt (#5 below) on the treatment of clients with troubled relationships on October 28, 2018. This is one of the most challenging areas of psychotherapy since the resistance to change is almost always intense. It should be really good, since Jill is an esteemed colleague and a fabulous teacher. I always love working with her.
You can come in person or attend online. If you attend online, we will have online breakout groups for you to practice the skills we describe and illustrate live.
- Mike Christensen’s twelve week training entitled Comprehensive Live Online CBT Training for Therapists. Mike is a TEAM-CBT Level 4 Clinician and Trainer and a fantastic teacher. Space is strictly limited to fifteen participants to provide an intimate learning experience with lots of opportunity to practice, receive feedback, and improve your skills. This course meets weekly online for 12 weeks and starts Monday 9/10/18 (3:00 – 4:45 PM PST). 21 CE*s. $720.
- Jill Levitt’s six week training entitled Practical CBT Methods for Depression, Anxiety, and Unwanted Habits. Jill is a Master Therapist and Trainer in TEAM-CBT and the Director of Training at Feeling Good Institute and a warm and engaging teacher. This course focuses on TEAM-CBT methods and includes didactic teaching as well as ample opportunities for role playing and practice. Jill’s course meets weekly online for 6 weeks and starts Monday 10/8/18 (11am-12:45pm PST). 10.5 CE*s. $360
- Taylor Chesney’s twelve week training entitled Comprehensive Live Online CBT Training for Therapists Working With Children and Adolescents. Taylor is a Master Therapist and Trainer in TEAM-CBT and the director of Feeling Good Institute NYC. Her practice focuses on the application of TEAM-CBT to kids and teens. Space is strictly limited to fifteen participants to provide an intimate learning experience with lots of opportunity to practice, receive feedback, and improve your skills. This course meets weekly online for 12 weeks and starts Wednesday 10/3/18 (9:30 AM – 11:15 AM PST). 21 CE*s. $720
- Daniel Mintie’s online training entitled CBT Skills, Training, and Practice: A Case-Based Course.This course meets every other week for three months. Daniel is a Level 5 TEAM-CBT Therapist and Trainer with Feeling Good Institute and a warm and thoughtful teacher. Each class in this biweekly series will begin with a presentation of one or more aspects of the TEAM-CBT model, followed by practice using case material from participants clinical work or instructor case examples. Daniel’s course meets every other week online for 3 months and starts Friday 10/5/18 (12-1:45pm PST). 10.5 CE*s. $395.
- David Burns and Jill Levitt’s Step by Step TEAM-CBT Methods for the Treatment of Relationship Difficulties: A Daylong Workshop for Therapists.Join us for a day of fun and inspiring learning on site in Palo Alto OR online from anywhere in the world. This workshop will teach you how to set a collaborative agenda with your patients in order to reduce resistance and boost motivation to change. In addition, you will learn and practice skills that will help your patients identify their own communication errors and enhance their communication skills to increase intimacy and closeness with their loved ones. This workshop is highly interactive with many case examples and opportunities for practice using role plays. Sunday October 28th, 2018 (9am-4pm PST). 6 CE*s. $135
I would like to ask if you could release online courses that I can watch whenever I have time. I live in Europe, different time zones. I am very interested in your courses but I can’t participate because of times. I would like to have them with me to watch.
The courses I do for FGI always give you one month to watch the video if you cannot attend live. d