“How fast can I taper off my psychiatric medications?”
In this podcast, David and Fabrice answer five intriguing questions submitted by listeners:
- Joshua: How can I cope with panic attacks during job interviews?
- Dan: I feel traumatized by criticisms from my boss at work. what can I do?
- Susan: How fast can you taper off of anti-anxiety drugs and antidepressants?
- Ross: What if a patient who’s been the victim of trauma or abuse asks for a male therapist? Isn’t this a form of avoidance? Should patients be matched to therapists based on gender? Isn’t it best to avoid the situations that trigger you?
- Sumit: I think I have “endogenous depression.” Can TEAM-CBT help me? Or will I have to rely on medications? What is endogenous depression?
If you have a question, make sure you email david and we will try to answer your question on an upcoming Ask David Podcast!
Fabrice and I hope you like our Feeling Good Podcasts, and also hope you can leave some positive comments for us and five star ratings if you like what we’re doing!
At least one listener has had problems leaving an iTunes review from his i-phone, so Fabrice has created some simple to follow instructions if you need help.
Coming in June! One of my best two-day workshops ever!
“Scared Stiff: Fast, Effective Treatment for Anxiety Disorders”
A two-day workshop Sponsored by Jack Hirose & Associates
Mike Christensen and several others will be joining me at both locations to help out with supervision of the small group exercises. You’ll LOVE this workshop and you’ll learn TONS of powerful techniques to treat every type of anxiety. You’ll learn how to heal your clients and your own feelings of insecurity and self-doubt as well!
I greatly appreciate your support, and hope you will continue to spread the word about TEAM-CBT and www.feelinggood.com. i am trying hard to reach as many people as possible with my free programming and blogs designed to help individuals struggling with depression, anxiety, relationship conflicts, and habits and addictions, as well as the therapists who treat them!