The David and Jill Show!
February 18, 2018, 3 PM Pacific Standard Time
Tune in at my public FB page for the first edition of the David and Jill Show on my 3 PM Facebook Broadcast. I’m not yet sure exactly what will happen, but we’ll certainly take questions from therapists as well as the general public on mental health issues. I have tremendous admiration for Dr. Jill Levitt, and I know you will greatly enjoy her as well. She is a highly skilled therapist and a world-class teacher. So make sure you tune in at 3 PM California time if you want to post your question live, or catch the recording at any time you want later in the week on my public FB page.
Also, see below for several upcoming training opportunities in TEAM-CBT, including a series on how to use TEAM with children, as well as the one day workshop with Jill and David on Sunday, May 20, 2018.
Five Upcoming TEAM-CBT Training Opportunities
TEAM-CBT for depression and anxiety: A practical introduction for therapists with Dr. Jill Levitt, based on the work of Dr. David Burns
- 1 Free CE
- Two upcoming free 1 hour webinars
- March 5th and March 26th at 11am Pacific Time
- Registration: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4183203426775955714
Comprehensive Live Online TEAM-CBT Training for Therapists Working with Children and Adolescents with Dr. Taylor Chesney
- 12 Thursdays in a row starting March 8th
- Time: 9am-10:45am Pacific (12-1:45pm Eastern Time)
- $720 for 21 hours of training
- Learn more:
- Link to a blog Taylor wrote:
TEAM-CBT Skills, Training and Practice: A Case-Based Course with Daniel Mintie
- 5 CEs
- Course meets every other Friday for 6 sessions beginning April 6
- 12-1:45pm Pacific Time (3-4:45pm Eastern Time)
- More info: http://www.feelinggoodinstitute.com/cbt-skills-training-and-practice-a-case-based-course/
Practical TEAM-CBT Methods for Depression, Anxiety and Unwanted Habits with Dr. Jill Levitt
- 5 CEs
- Course meets six Mondays beginning April 16th 11am-12:45pm Pacific Time (2-3:45pm Eastern Time)
- More info: http://www.feelinggoodinstitute.com/cbt-methods-for-depression-anxiety-and-unwanted-habits-with-jill-levitt-phd/
- Link to Jill’s Video about talking back to negative thoughts: https://youtu.be/yBX20a7MKIU
Advanced, High-Speed TEAM-CBT for the Treatment of Depression and Anxiety: A Workshop for Therapists with Drs. David Burns and Jill Levitt
- Sunday May 20th 9am-4pm Pacific Time (12-7pm Eastern Time)
- One day workshop–Attend Live in Palo Alto, CA or live-streamed online
- More info: http://www.feelinggoodinstitute.com/step-by-step-team-cbt-methods-for-treating-depression-anxiety-and-habitsaddictions/
Click on my Facebook tab on https://feelinggood.com/ if you’d like to watch me each week on my Live Facebook broadcast each Sunday afternoon around 3 p.m. PST. Make sure to “like” my Public Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DavidBurnsMD/ so you can watch it on my page or yours.How to Find My FB Broadcasts
Join me as I answer mental health questions from viewers — therapists and non-therapists alike — from all over the world. Type your question in the Facebook feed and I’ll do my best to answer it.
If you miss the broadcast you can watch the saved videos on my Facebook page! Also, viewers can watch these Live Facebook broadcasts as well as other interesting TEAM-CBT videos on the Feeling Good Institute’s YouTube channel!
The David and Fabrice Feeling Good Podcasts
Fabrice and I hope you also enjoy our Feeling Good Podcasts, and also hope you can leave some positive comments for us and some five star ratings if you like what we’re doing! We are already enjoying 25,000 downloads per month from listeners like you. Thank you so much for your support of our podcasts!
At least one listener has had problems leaving an iTunes review from his i-phone, so Fabrice has created some simple to follow instructions if you need help.