David Burns Live:
Rapid Recovery in Real Time
Sunday May 22, 2022
8:30am-4:30pm PT (11:30am-7:30pm ET)
$135 (Early Bird only $108 expires 11:59PM PT 4/12/22)
7 CE Hours for mental health professionals
Provides Level 1, 2 or 3 TEAM-CBT certification credits
This workshop will feature two live therapy demonstrations by Drs. David Burns and Jill Levitt with audience volunteers who have been struggling with feelings of depression, anxiety, and self-doubt. You will get to see, in real time, what works, and what doesn’t work, and why.
Our first live therapy workshop a year ago,
featuring Michelle and Jillian,
was our most popular ever, so we’re doing it again!
Each session will be followed by discussion and practice to help you master key techniques that can greatly improve your clinical work. This promises to be an exciting and inspirational experience!
You will learn
- The steps in rapid recovery from depression and anxiety.
- How to track progress and monitor the quality of the therapeutic relationship.
- How to reduce therapeutic resistance.
- How to crush the distorted thoughts that trigger depression and anxiety.
- How to avoid the most common therapeutic errors.
·Live therapy with real people provides
the best and most inspiring learning by far!