A New and Exciting Depression Workshop on March 24, 2021
Feeling Great: A New, High-Speed Treatment for Depression and Anxiety.
A One-Day Workshop by David Burns, MD
Sponsored by Jack Hirose & Associates
Click here for more information including registration!
Research indicates that fewer than half of the patients in controlled outcome studies with psychotherapy or medications even experience a 50% reduction in depression. Therapeutic failure almost always results from patient resistance that hasn’t been skillfully addressed.
In this workshop, you’ll learn about the two forms of resistance that undermine the treatment of depression and anxiety. You will also learn how to eliminate resistance and open the door to rapid recovery. I will bring these methods to life with inspiring and dramatic video clips from live therapy sessions with patients who recovered from years of depression, shame, and self-doubt in a single session.
In this workshop you will discover how to:
- Track therapist empathy and reductions in symptoms at every session
- Eliminate the two roadblocks to successful therapy
- Use the elements of the TEAM-CBT—T = testing, E = empathy, A = Assessment of resistance and M = Methods—to bring about rapid change
- Crush the negative thoughts that cause depression and anxiety
- Do Relapse Prevention Training (RPT) following patient recovery
- Conquer your own feelings of insecurity and self-doubt and leave the workshop feeling great!