The Incredible Atlanta Intensive
Is Just Around the Corner—November 4 – 7, 2019!
With David D. Burns, MD
The Atlanta intensive is just days away, and there are still a few slots open! If you need 32 CE credits, or want to learn state of the art therapy techniques for depression and all of the anxiety disorders, you might want to consider this amazing workshop.
You’ll work incredibly hard for long hours, but this training will change your life. You’ll discover that incredibly rapid recovery from depression and anxiety is now possible, and I’ll show you how to use these techniques this with your most difficult and challenging patients.
This will be my first east coast intensive in more than 25 years. I’m older now, and less excited by airports! But it’s always fun teach in Atlanta.
The intensives are usually mind-blowing. You’ll probably experience personal enlightenment, with freedom from feelings of self-doubt and insecurity. You’ll also learn many incredible therapy techniques that can transform the way you do therapy. This workshop will provide you with greater feelings of satisfaction in your clinical work and in your personal life as well.
The registration website has been impaired, and is now being fixed. Please persist if you’re having trouble with registration. Or, call Courtney Kendler right away. She can register you personally if needed: 1-248-978-7787.
I hope to see you in Atlanta!
David D. Burns, MD
This will be my first east coast intensive in more than 20 years! If YOU can join me, it will be over the top!
This workshop has been approved for Levels 1 through 3 TEAM-CBT Certification
and is suitable for novice as well as highly experienced therapists and coaches. Graduate students are also welcome.
Participant Feedback at the SF Summer Intensive
- The intervention on anxiety was so inspiring. Very powerful . . . a healing and amazing experience!
- I loved the Stage Fright demonstration. The stage was full of such beautiful people. I love your spontaneity, David, normalizing it with your nightmarish experience. Yeah! Celebrate!
- Such a safe environment. Vicarious healing. Awesome!
- Superb at all levels. Dr. Burns’ brilliance shines through even in the difficult moments.
- The unplanned and spontaneous anxiety (fear of public speaking) group was a real WOW!
- It was beautiful!
- It was Fantastic to see all the people with public speaking anxiety get up on stage. Fantastic! They looked at the fear monster in the face and realized it has no teeth!!
- The Externalization of Voices role-play was awesome.
- Love the sensibility of joyous failure!
- Fantastic training!
- David’s integration of philosophy and spirituality into the TEAM-CBT model—absolutely brilliant! An amazing experience!
- Today was very emotional for me. I didn’t have the courage to get up on stage and speak about my public speaking anxiety, but it was a wonder to watch the other participants share their own struggles. It brought tears to my eyes. Wonderful!
- During the practice with the Externalization of Voices, I experienced a shift that I did not think would be possible.
- Demos, role-plays. Helpers were fantastic, supportive. I learned a lot. Lots of tears. Facing my demons. Thank you, Dr. Burns!
- I think these ideas are light years better than most things that typically happen in therapy! Very motivating!
- We saw healing happen before our very eyes!
- Wow, fabulous! To go through the whole exercise was rewarding. The helpers were awesome. Thank you, Dr. Burns, for your awesomeness and helpful, brilliant mind.
- WOW WOW WOW! No words needed. AMAZING! Thank you for this experience!
- Superb!! Thank you, Dr. Burns!
- Our helper was awesome. Loved the night session! A+!