Coming in August!
David’s Summer Intensive
TEAM-CBT for Depression and Anxiety Disorders
August 6 – 9, 2018 at the
South San Francisco Conference Center
For more information, click here, or call IBH.com at 800-258-8411
Here are just a few of the really cool things about this workshop:
- Rapid Recovery for Depression and Anxiety Disorders. You’ll learn state-of-the-art cognitive, behavioral, and motivational treatment techniques for depression and all of the anxiety disorders.
- Melt Away Resistance and Boost Patient Motivation. The innovative anti-resistance techniques that Dr. Burns has created now make incredibly rapid recovery a possibility for most patients, including individuals struggling with chronic depression and anxiety disorders.
- Practice and Personal Feedback. You will have the chance to practice in small groups and get immediate feedback and personal grooming from Dr. Burns and his colleagues from his weekly training group at Stanford.
- Live Demonstration. There will be a live demonstration of TEAM-CBT with an audience volunteer on the evening of day 1. Dr. Jill Levitt, who teaches with David at Stanford, will be David’s co-therapist. All of the live demonstrations in recent years have been jaw-dropping and inspirational!
- Solo Flight. You’ll get a chance to practice TEAM-CBT in real time on day 3. This will be a challenging but rewarding “solo flight.”
- Personal Work. You will be able to do your own personal work during the workshop.
- Relapse Prevention Training (RPT). TEAM-CBT aims for rapid, dramatic, and lasting recovery.
- Advanced Empathy Training. You’ll improve your empathy skills.
- Fun and Schmoozing. You will have abundant opportunities to schmooze, network, and have fun.
- TEAM-CBT Certification. Attending this workshop will make you eligible for Level 1 TEAM-CBT Certification by the Feeling Good institute in Mt. View, California.
- Earn 32 CE/CME Credits. Please visit IBH.com for details.
- Free lunches on days 1 and 3 with special presentations by Sunny Choi, who uses TEAM-CBT in a multi-cultural setting with individuals with limited resources, and Vandana Aspen, PhD, who will speak on new approaches to eating disorders.
- And much more.
If you can only attend one of my workshops this year, the South San Francisco August intensive is the one to attend! I hope to see you there!
David Burns, MD