Coming in July!
David’s Amazing Canadian Summer Intensive
Advanced Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
for Depression and Anxiety Disorders
A Four-Day Intensive Training in TEAM-CBT
July 3 – 6, 2018
In Gorgeous Whistler, BC
For more information, contact Jack Hirose & Associates Inc.
Phone: 604.924.0296, Toll-free: 1.800.456.5424
Here are just a few of the really cool things about this intensive:
- Rapid Recovery for Depression and Anxiety Disorders. You’ll learn state-of-the-art cognitive, behavioral, and motivational techniques for depression and all of the anxiety disorders.
- Melt Away Resistance and Boost Patient Motivation. The innovative anti-resistance techniques that Dr. Burns has created now make incredibly rapid recovery a possibility for most depressed and anxious patients.
- Practice and Personal Feedback. You will have the chance to practice in small groups and get immediate feedback and personal grooming from Dr. Burns and Mike Christensen, a tremendously skillful TEAM-CBT therapist and trainer.
- Live Demonstration. There will be a live demonstration of TEAM-CBT with an audience volunteer on the morning of day 2. Mike Christensen will be Dr. Burns’ co-therapist. All of the live demonstrations in recent years have been incredibly inspirational!
- Personal Work. You will be able to do your own personal work on the last day of the workshop using the Externalization of Voices and Acceptance Paradox.
- Relapse Prevention Training. You’ll learn how to do Relapse Prevention Training (RPT).
- Advanced Empathy Training. You’ll improve your empathy skills.
- Fun and Schmoozing. You will have abundant opportunities to schmooze, network, and have fun.
- Hiking with Mike and David. Although there will be no evening sessions, Dr. Burns and Mike Christensen will organize evening hikes following the workshop. You’ll have the chance to ask questions, do personal work, and receive case consultations.
- TEAM-CBT Certification. Attending this workshop will make you eligible for Level 1 TEAM-CBT Certification by the Feeling Good institute in Mt. View, California.
- Earn Continuing Education Credits
- Complimentary Lunch on Days 1 & 3
- And much more.
If you can only attend one of my workshops this year, this is the one to attend!
Move Fast for the Early Bird Rate—Only $620.00 US + 5% GST tax
David and Mike Christensen
David Burns, MD