Join the 1,000 + fans who listen to David’s Facebook broadcast every Sunday afternoon!
On my FB video broadcast yesterday, I covered a number of really challenging and interesting questions submitted by listeners, including:
- How would you treat an internet porn addiction?
- What’s the best treatment for procrastination?
- How does your new TEAM-CBT compare with traditional Beckian CBT?
- What do you think about ACT therapy?
- How would you treat a case of severe jealousy and anger accompanied by stalking behavior?
- Could teenagers learn to use your Five Secrets of Effective Communication to deal more effectively with bullying?
- Why you are frequently seeing such incredibly rapid changes in individuals struggling with severe depression and anxiety? Are you planning any new research to learn how and why TEAM-CBT works?
My live FB broadcast has been moved to 3 PM Pacific (California) Time every Sunday afternoon. I hope you can join us! The show is for therapists and the general public alike. If you cannot join us live, you can download the shows and listen any time that’s convenient for you!
Feel free to submit questions you’d like me to cover in these shows. Your questions drive the discussion each Sunday afternoon!
How to Find My FB Broadcasts
Click on my Facebook tab on https://feelinggood.com/ if you’d like to watch me each week on my Live Facebook broadcast each Sunday afternoon around 3 p.m. PST. Make sure to “like” my Public Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DavidBurnsMD/ so you can watch it on my page or yours.
Join me as I answer mental health questions from viewers — therapists and non-therapists alike — from all over the world. Type your question in the Facebook feed and I’ll do my best to answer it.
If you miss the broadcast you can watch the saved videos on my Facebook page! Also, viewers can watch these Live Facebook broadcasts as well as other interesting TEAM-CBT videos on the Feeling Good Institute’s YouTube channel!
The David and Fabrice Feeling Good Podcasts
Fabrice and I hope you also enjoy our Feeling Good Podcasts, and also hope you can leave some positive comments for us and some five star ratings if you like what we’re doing! We are already enjoying 25,000 downloads per month from listeners like you. Thank you so much for your support of our podcasts!
At least one listener has had problems leaving an iTunes review from his i-phone, so Fabrice has created some simple to follow instructions if you need help.